FACULTY QUALITY OBJECTIVES
- Provide training programs that 100% equip students with appropriate knowledge, skills and competences in Health Sciences.
- To publish at least three (3) research publications per academic year in refereed journals.
- Improve staff competence and motivation by 90% through regular/in-service training for attainment of efficient and satisfactory service delivery annually.
- Create a conducive work and study environment for all staff and students by documenting and addressing all feedback reported every month.
- Increase student enrollment by 10% and completion rate by 80% annually.